Friday, March 27, 2009

wow, finally had my off days! so sianx tmr need to go back to work sia! planned to stay at home at least one day to rest but went out on both days -.=

ANYWAY, I'VE FINALLY APPLY NUS AND NTU!! and settled the application fees (: 

and yes,i finally watched my fav 9pm tv drama!! (: it's damn funny okay! i was so damn happy while watching it can! HAHA.

bought my pants and pumps yesterday! cost me a bomb okay! hope they can last! or at least the pants since it's so exp!

went out with huiling today. was a sort of sudden decision anyway. THANKS HUH!! (: she waited for me damn long lah. and we waited for an ling damn long too. she was late, but i need to pass her stuff so i tick off one item on my to-do list. LOL. missed the stupid bus and we have to walk to singapore flyer via bus 11 D': glad that we did what we wanted to (: though i didn't cut my hair at chapter 2 which i planned cos' they say need to book!^#$%!@$# SIANJIPUA la. the shop also not much customer lah! wanted to go gombak cut but the price is $18! so might as well go book and cut at chapter two! HAHA.

i've to agree with hl. i can't stay long with a job. the longest job i've work is only around one month lah. HAHA. and whenever i got a job i'll dread to go work,or even regret taking up the job. when im unemployed, i'll still complain. OMG, human is so weird. or am i being weird? yes, maybe it's just me. HAHA. i want a admin job! but i don't understand in the first place why i wanna take up the job since i hate customer service. HAHA. i'm so damn self contradicting lah.  im praying next time, if i ever have a job, please, i don't want customer service de, please give me something to do and there's only me and the thing. call me zi bi bah..LALALA.

okay, enough. time to rest my eyes. or watch the horror movie on channel U. this post quite random actually. BYE.

P.S: i don't want to miss channel 8 9pm show on mon and tues!! HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment