Sunday, March 22, 2009

hello people, today is 22nd of march! how time flies sia! ):

9 more days to decide which courses to apply and I'm still a thinker lah! should i put material science and engineering as my first choice or arts and social science instead? i don't really like physic and i don't like writing.. I'm like so contradicting right? since i don't like why still want choose one as my first choice sia.. BO BIAN lah! not much choices for me! and environment science and engineering is too hard to get in.. ):

anyway, went for interview at MOM on wednesday with zhenying and we went chinatown to walk walk. ate Swensen icecream which is damn nice! okay,it's free since i have a coupon (: brought ZY to the hello kitty shop and doremo shop before we go KFC  eat and chat(: the snack is really SNACK lah! you should be able to get what i mean -.=" but i was given 1 packet of fries the other time and now only have less than 1 packet! D": 

went JB on Thurs cos' i wanted to buy shoes!! yes I've been saying that for quite some time and i haven buy! ): the shoes is now RM  29.90 and RM 19.90 only instead of RM 39.90 lah! i tried the biggest size which is 40 but the toes part is too squeezy ): so i end up didn't buy again! but come to think about it, those pumps in JB is really much cheaper compared to Singapore sia X: 

Had another interview on friday at PS Starhub with ZY. it's customer service which I'm v sianjipua but of cos must act nvm lah. oh ya, i went to the reception there and told the girl I'm here for interview. so she ask "so you are?" and of cos i say "bin bin". then she "HAHHAHAHHAA" =.= that's so rude can! laugh at my name in front of me! ): i should have asked her name and do the same thing to her lah! haha. okay, I'm not that childish! LOL. told the interviewer that I'll take leave during june and thought due to that he wouldn't want me. so after the interview we headed to MRT. thanks ZY for accompany me while i waiting for my sister lah! (: and we both sian about that job lah! and surprisingly i got in lah. so sad and sian that they only need one people! ate lunch with sister at HANS (: i think the chicken chop tastes nicer last time! then i received a call from my agent saying i got the job and i was v sian yet i accept it since the pay is not bad.. rushed to taka then to agent there to sign the contract. sianjipua, is 4 months lah!! I SHALL ENDURE FOR THE SAKE OF MONEY! and what dawn says is true, at least i'll assure a job for 4 months and after that i can go for my university liao.HAHA.

oh ya, yt invited us to go her house for dinner cos' her mama cook curry mutton!! (: so i said okay since my sister going meet her friends in the evening.. she even invite my whole family though she know that my family is rather big.HAHA. i must say the curry mutton is DELICIOUS! :D reached her house at 7 plus. then we went to meet cs sai cos yt wanna get the uni stuff from him. and we finally persuade zy to join us after dinner(: so we stayed around westmall while waiting for her cos' i need to make a trip to ntuc to buy stuff. but me n yt no money so have to wait for zy (the finance) to come to the rescue! HAHA(: went back to yt's house and i watch my fav drama (channel 8 9pm show) while the rest looking at uni stuff.HAAH. went back at 10plus (: THANKS YANTING AR!! (:

okay, i wouldn't be blogging that frequently since my work cycle is back!LOL. and i may have to miss some gatherings!! like 6G gathering and SJ gathering...

okay,ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment