Saturday, March 07, 2009

i miss mahjong-ing during 1st 3 months.
i miss dai di-ing during 1st 3 months.
i miss pon-ing lesson during 1st 3 months.
i miss the cafe breakfast in JJ.
i miss china trip with my friends.
I miss honeymoon-ing with pamela in JJ.
i miss omelette in JJ.
i miss seeing mr koh in socks & sandals.
i miss my friends in JJ.
I miss walking home with my friends.
i miss struggling surviving with studies with my friends.
i miss each&every encouragement exchanged with my friends.
yet i wouldn't wish i can turn back the clock.
Finally i can conclude that i did not make the wrong choice of going JC instead of poly. (:


it's like finally everything has come to an end in JJ.
I'm glad that i managed to promote to j2 conditionally. thanks to my teachers.
I'm so sorry for falling asleep in your lesson.
I'm so sorry for stoning in your lesson.
I'm so sorry for not paying attention in your lesson.
oh well, that applies to all lessons lah.
and finally I'm not US student. thanks teachers for your patience and time (:

to my dear friends, finally result is out. relieved? worried? disappointed? It's very worrying to see my friends who are sad & disappointed. Do sms/call me if you need(: though I'm happy + worry with my result,I think after all these, what's more important is to start thinking of what should happen next.
retake j2?
retake as a private candidate?
apply for poly?
apply for private uni?
apply for NTU/NUS/SMU?
it's really hard to make decisions. with all the things holding us back, with some many things to worry and consider. it's better to think twice before we make any decisions. to my friends who are retaking A's, may i wish you all the best and study hard to obtain the grades to allow you to get into the course you want.(:

read those booklets from some university today. oh well, there's so many courses lah! and i seriously don't know which course I'm interested in and which course I'm eligible with the grades i've got. It's really competitive out there. the closing date for application is 31 mar 2009 right? or when?

okay, going rot at home. bye.


I think i'm getting more worried. OMG. D':





No comments:

Post a Comment