Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I AM SUCH A COM IDIOT! D':

OMG, customer seems to ask me alien questions. luckily most of my friends are willing to help! thanks a lot (to tingwei ken and bernice and some i don't rmb their names)! oh well, they wouldn't get to see this since they don't know about this blog.HAHA. anyway,  i still dread to work. I'm damn slow in learning. How i wish it's a admin job cos' i don't like to interact with customer. LOL. congrates zy for getting her job at MOM! how i wish i get that job too. i should have consider whether i should take up my current job longer instead of agreeing straight away. NAH, everything will be fine (I HOPE SO.) . 

oh well,missed the 6G class gathering D': but turn out was poor! hope next time will be better! 

yes, shopping is needed to get myself a PROPER pants and shoes for work. plenty of stuff on my to-do list during my off days! D":

okay, got to go off if not i'll be late for work!

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment