Monday, March 02, 2009

HELLO (:
i'm like so free right? 
can blog every single day like that -.=

i fall deeply in ♥ with 周杰伦's 最长的电影 !!! (:



i didn't know the title of this song is 最长的电影 lah! i think my lao gong's songs are always nice and touching lah! HAHA(: though i more of his old songs than his new songs lah, i still ♥ my lao gong! :D

anyway, result coming out on 6th mar. that's a really bad news to me okay. i don't want to take it back. i don't know what to write for my resume. no more "waiting for result". okay, i maybe too pessimistic but i know my grades. oh my god. must pray pray more liao.LOL.

by the way, i dreamt of mas selemat yesterday! perhaps i saw his warrant at custom that's why dreamt of him! LOL. 

okay, i shall go read storybook. i only read 150pages lah! and they're going overdue soon! X:

BYE(:

No comments:

Post a Comment