Tuesday, March 31, 2009

hello.

looking at posts years ago can be quite fun. so i extracted my wisdom teeth on 27 nov 2006! (: okay, being random here. 

finally today is my another off day! (: and i wish everyday is my off day! no money den no money lah, that will be what im going to say now but not after being unemployed again! LOL. and sad to say i missed yesterday's 9pm show! D': it's a freakin' entertaining drama lah! luckily can watch the final episode today! (:

i think i'm troublesome. i'm weird. i'm self-contradicting. NAH, i'll still try, try to say byebye to it. if you don't get what i mean, then never mind. i wouldn't be bother to explain much too cos' probably i don't know how to. 

my phone bill for this month was OMG, i sent 1054 SMSes!! that's like i sent 554 more sms and that costs me $27.70! perhaps due to release of A's result and working bah. cos' i keep sms people while i'm having break or going toilet. there's a need for me to sms people -stay connect with my friends while acting busy so as to not to mix with my colleagues. okay, i sounds so introvert man.

anyway, i kana scolded by a aunty a lady customer yesterday. she's weird. definitly a weird one. she asked for a termination for her internet, thus i ask her go to another counter. she was like " can you understand basic english? i want to cancel my internet and make payment!". so i was like it's that termination?!?! then i say "you can cancel your maxonline at the counter behind,my colleague will do the termination for you." then she was like damn pissed off, "what termination?! i want to terminate my max online, do you understand what im saying?!". okay,she's damn freakin' irritating man. my colleague beside me come to my rescue sia, cos he heard she wanted a termination too. so in the end she went to join the Queue for termination and come back complaining me. cos she was given a Queue no to make her final bill. and she commented that i should go back to primary school for education! and the company shouldn't even hire people like me. I was sianjipua lah, it's just not my day. please send me back to primary school to study lah, i don't mind! so send me if you can aunty! okay, then will that customer went off, the 2 aunties say the one should go back for education is that customer lo!HAHA. (: OKAY,that's customer service. you'll get to see all type of people- be it good one or bad one. and i hate it. OMG. 

study and work. i like none. but of cos to make a choice, i'll prefer to study (cos' im not studying now you see). dragging my whole body to go work is so sianx lah. like waiting for another scolding session from the customer. hello, i wasn't even trained to be at that counter okay! and you people just throw me there, WTH can. come to think of it, i'll hope that the aunty i mentioned above go complain me for making her wait for damn long etc and demand my supervisor to fire me. i'll be more glad to that lah. HAHA.

okay,i sound so anti to my job sia. BUT i think it's me myself lah. cos' everyone seems to be pretty okay with their job! only me hates it, and i'll give the sianx face.

oh ya, i saw the star search girl- xu ya hui (if im not wrong). my colleague were like saying the actress is damn hot etc yet i didn't get to see her. and i don't know who they were talking about until she came over to ask me print her bill. HAHA. so i was like "ooh is you!" okay, i think she's sweet more than hot leh. perhaps she looks hot with short hair and sweet with long hair? HAHA.

ooh ya, how could i forget to mention about seeing miss chia wenfang at PS! HAHA. i was walking towards the ladies and i look at the person in front of me and she look damn familiar. den we stopped and starred at each other and burst out into laughter!HAHA. damn funny can. cos' she said she'll come find me and i told her not to. and in the end we still met w/o any arrangement! (:

okay, got to go. still have stuff to do! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment