Saturday, March 07, 2009

hello.

6th mar' 09 is a pretty important day for people who are taking back their A's. it comes and goes, and 7th mar' is coming! oh well, i was damn relieved after taking back result lah, cos' what i'm aiming is just all pass.  i have low expectation cos' i've never pass any subject throughout my jc life except for chinese lah! and i'm happy cos i did far better than i expected lah, though my result is still not that good.LOL. and surprisingly i got B for my GP, so miracle sia.

sitting in the hall waiting for result wasn't that bad actually. the talk by vp was rather short. the atmosphere wasn't that tense afterall. i believe i was much more nervous, afraid, worried for my O's years ago lah. took our result and leave the school. i don't really like people to ask me how i fared, unless u're really my friend, i mean close friend. HAHA. imagine if i did badly and u still ask me lah,i'll hate you. but no worries if u're close to me(: i will instead feel your concern.HAHA(: anyway, think my class did pretty well! well done people!(: pam did well and she deserved it! i'll miss honeymoon-ing with you in school! and for those who aren't satisfy with your result, i guess we've done our best, and those always somewhere we can go(: please take serious and careful decision! (: 

actually i don't know if i've really done my best for A's. xq asked me how i study for my A's when she was preparing for her exam. i was like don't know how to answer lah. yes i read my notes, i TRIED to memorise them without understanding most of the information, i barely did revision, and i even watched olympics( it was so tempting okay,hey wait, or was that during prelim?HAHA.) . skipping lessons for last few weeks of school to study in jj til late afternoon was quite useful. suddenly felt that i could have done better. oh well,no point saying all these.HAHA. it's good enough for someone who always get U and S! and i'm trying to tell myself "yes, u did try your best". LOL.

梁文音's song is pretty nice too(:

梁文音-我不是你想像那麼勇敢

梁文音 - 最幸福的事
 

bye and take care :D

No comments:

Post a Comment