Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Random updates on food

Hello Humans,

Here's a random updates on food:

Lady M 
@ Marina Square
Vanilla Mille Crepes with 20 layers- New and interesting
Green Tea Mousse Cake-Light and spongy, the green tea taste isn't those dominating kind
Strawberry Mille Feuille- Ok ok only
A pot of Tea
Costs around $32.

Yomenya Goemon
@ Star Vista
Generous portion but it's slightly oily. Though it's not really to my liking, I took damn long to finish it.

Gelare
@ Star Vista
50% off on Tuesday is still on! Waffle smells damn great when we haven't step into the shop but when it's served, I couldn't really smell any waffle fragrance. Nothing special about the ice-cream (Macadamia Nut and Honey something) and waffle ):
Around $10 (ate it on Tuesday!)

Lerk Thai 
(i think it's Lerk Thai, can't really remember X:)
@Chinatown Point
Satisfied my craving for thai food!
Green Curry Chicken with Rice- Serving of Green Curry just nice for 1 bowl of rice!  Pretty not bad.
Pandan Leaf Chicken- I can't remember the taste...
Soft Shell Crab Rice Vermicelli- Crispy Crab with slightly moist Rice Vermicelli. Very yummy esp when it's served hot!

 Peach Blossom
@Marina Mandarin
Lots of food that took damn long to be served. But they taste nice, though it's rather expensive and the portion can be quite small....


 Paradise Dynasty
@Causeway Point
Lots of yummy food, meet up with Bay!
生煎包- Not really crispy for the pan fried part
小笼包- 8 flavours original, foie gras, garlic, crab, cheese, black truffle, szechuan and ginseng (pretty interesting huh)
Braised Pork Belly Ramen- Braised pork belly is nice (:
李白酒鸡- standard
It was around $20 per pax after 20 % off for student  :) So do remember to bring along your student card if you have one. And the outlets in Causeway Point and Lot 1 are having promotion for 小笼包 (:

Everything With Fries
@Holland Village
Grill Pork Chop + Curry Shoestring Fries ($17.90)- Tender and juicy meat that's easy to cut. I like the taste too! Curry powder plus curry leaves makes the fries yummy yummy.
Ham & Cheese Sandwich + Garlic & Herb Straightcut Fries ($13.90)- ZY loves it.
Nutella Tart with Ice Cream ($9.90)- Pretty nice and sweet. Good to share if not you'll get sicked of it. Nutella taste is pretty special cos doesn't really taste like nutella to me...
I wanted to try their Salmon hence I was super surprised when one of the first thing I was told was that there's not Salmon that day. Never mind, I'll visit it again one fine day.
 
Okay enough, I don't want you to hate me.

Loves,
Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment