Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Wanderrrrr

Hello Humans,

Have you tried wandering around Singapore alone? 

Well, I haven't really tried that but I did walk a bit after a random short interview with Recruit Express the other day at Raffles Place. Went for that interview at 10am and it was done at 10.05. Hmmm, It was so damn early that I decided to walk around.



I was having my breakfast along Singapore River, snapping some photos, enjoying the wind, thinking where to go later and looking at people- tourists, random people going to work or having a cigarette. I realized I didn't really bother much about Singapore River. I mean I was thinking of Amsterdam, the short cruise trip on the canal and looking at what past by us as a tourist. Are tourists taking the boat ride or sitting along Singapore River having the same attitude that I had back then? And then I thought of my Chinese teacher in Sec 1 cos she always tell us her stories with Singapore River- their lives back then along the dirty Singapore River.


Visited Asian Civilization Museum cos it was just right across! I was tempted to buy some icecream but it was still pretty early in the morning, so I thought maybe it would be good to have one after the museum trip. But too bad, there was some filming by don't know who around the area and I didn't wanna interrupt, so I left without having any ):







Didn't stay in the museum for too long, it's too quiet and weird. Spent most of the time there looking at exhibition on Singapore River... HAHA. And it took 10 good years for the cleaning project. Oh well, it must really be a different picture if there's no such cleaning project...


This reminds me of my trip with Bay years back. It's still there! Mega love those models..


So I wandered again, thinking of where to go. It would be good to go Chinatown since I need to take a look at the travel agencies. You know, my siblings and I were actually thinking of going Hong Kong this December. Since I'm the one that is free, I should go around checking if there's good offer. But sadly, the trip was cancelled but it's okay, there will still have chances! :)

A random alley.


Settled down at saladstop! for lunch! Oh well, also for aircon from the hot weather and finding a comfortable place for some reading! Have a Little Faith, my read of that period. HAHA, I've just finished reading Tuesdays with Morrie too! :D



Ended wandering at Chinatown to complete my mission and walked around Daiso too. Check out their cute Halloween stuff and I was so excited to find these plastic toys! Hopefully my kids in the future play this kind of toy (hopefully these toys will still be available in the future) instead of playing ipad. LOL.

Okay, that summarizes my not really exciting solo wandering. There're actually so much to explore in Singapore. Maybe we should slowly discover them, one day, some days.

Loves, 
Bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment