Sunday, November 17, 2013

Quick updates

Hello Humans,
 
It may seems weird for me to say I'm quite busy these days due to my employment status but anyway, I feel kinda tired. It's more like my mind is awake but my eyes are tired. Maybe I've been thinking about things but usually self-questioning doesn't help much. But of course self-questioning is important, but it doesn't help much when your brain isn't functioning well.
 
Perhaps it's due to the idiotic lizard that freaked me out by popping on my table when I was using lappy. It drove me mad and I was like tramatized. They ought to obey the basic rule of sticking to their walls and not invading human's personal space. I felt extremely tired yesterday thanks to it. Headed bed early and my mum was so cute to ask my sister to check if I'm sick cos I look kinda pale. Felt so loved but I'm not that weak lah.
 
Life have been quite good these days. I'm kinda enjoying my life, despite getting upset at times on issues. But of course I'm still overall a blessed happy human. Having no work woes at the moment is kinda good too since I can spend my time on other things and people. But I'm sure being unemployed will become woes in months time. But we'll see how cos there might be changes. I'll just see how.
 
Oh and I just wanna say it's good to meet friendly stranger! I was at Keppel at Tuas for interview the other day and I met this super friendly uncle. He was like "goodluck for your interview" before I went in and before I left, he was all smiling and asked me how was my interview and reassured me about it and he even commented that it would be great if we can be colleague. HAHA. So cute hor this uncle.
 
Kinda excited for outings for next few days! Can't wait for yummy food and spending quality time with my loved ones!(:
 
Loves,
Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment