Sunday, December 01, 2013

Hello December

Hello Humans, Hello December!

2013 has been good so far, despite falling sick and losing voices for quite a number of times. But of course, I'll remember the good things that happen in the past 11 months of 2013 too.

For the remaining 30 days of 2013, I hope I'll continue be blessed with all the love, luck and good health. No forgetting that I'll be taking my driving test in 8 days' time. I hope I will get it done with just one try (though I'm seriously have no confidence) BUT i'll just pray and cross my fingers cos it's 2013 resolution AND I don't wanna waste money. Things are getting into place and I'm pretty much a happy soul.

So yeah, what else have you not done for 2013 resolution? Make it happen, you still have 30 days (: As for me... I'll try to make it happen. HAHA.

P.S. It's the season that people fall sick. Do take care people! Get well before Christmas and New Year so we can enjoy ourselves (:

Loves,
Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment