Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Ho Ho Ho: Merry Christmas!

Hello Humans,

*Merry Christmas*

The month of December is coming to an end, it's 25th December today- Merry Christmas people! In 6 days' time, we'll countdown to a brand new year ahead. Isn't time passing at unknowing fast pace? 359 days past already? 2014 is coming! Perhaps it is time to sit down and look back at 2013 (quite a year with a few changes) and look forward to 2014. Gonna start work on 2 Jan 2014, a new brand stage of life awaits! Well, I'm not excited but I'm not exactly too worried yet. Cos I haven't got the time to sit down and think about work. Yes, life has been quite eventful these days, partly due to the fact that December is a month for meet-up and it's time to enjoy before the start of work. And of course, meeting and dating people who I have to spend more time with. 

Have something in mind and wanna do? Go ahead and leave no regret in 2013. Okay that's kind of impossible cos I believe there's always some regrets. So make lesser regrets and all the best (: You wouldn't know if it works until you try it! (It's always easier to say than to do. I love to contradict myself huh. HAHA)

Okay that's all. Enjoy this festive period- Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year! 

HO HO HO :D

Loves,
Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment