Sunday, December 08, 2013

December, a month for meet ups!

Hello Humans,

How's December so far for you?

Fell sick at the end of November but I've recovered already! My mum says I'm like a kid who recovers after visiting the clinic. LOL. But of course I comply to sick roles, had my medicines and had plenty of sleep. All I did during those days were sleep and more sleep and eat. But yeah, I'm good for festive seasons! Jio me out if you want while I'm having holiday (or while you're having holiday mood).

Upcoming weeks will be quite exciting or fun cos I'll looking forward to meet-ups! December is such a month for meet up and next week's schedule is full! (: But I'll keep my finger crossed for tomorrow, MY PRACTICAL DRIVING TEST. Wish my goodluck, it's been really long for me to take any test. I just hope I wouldn't be too panicky, just stay calm and get my damn driving license. And of course, all the best to my sis too, she's taking it on the same day.

Till then,
Bean


No comments:

Post a Comment