Saturday, September 28, 2013

Random Update

Hello Humans,

I was kinda tired these days cos I've been helping out in my dad's shop since they were away to China. It was only 7 days and I feel so tired! But anyway, since I'm not really a sales person so I only do back end stuff like you know, tidy up my dad's and sis's office, helping out some admin stuff, boiling water, preparing milo and green tea, feeding our fish, watering our plant, sweeping and mopping the office and haha, tidy up stuff. In short, I'm there to 打杂. But it's still great to be a helping hand to my sis cos somehow I'm useful in lessening her workload/burden and there's someone to accompany her! And since I'm so free so why not right! Not to forget we also had supper as and when during those days! HAHA. We had roti prata and yong tau foo! And during Mid-Autumn festive we even be big lightbulbs by clashing Xin and her bf's date. Well, they invited us to join in the fun so we did. :D

Life was quite routine when work starts: wake up when the alarm ring, head to work, do usual stuff, time for lunch, do usual stuff, time for dinner, do usual stuff, knock off, head home, bathe and wash up, watch 甄寰drama and sleep. It preview for work life next time, and this really make me o.o

Anyway talking about work, it's time for more active job hunting (I hope so)! With my family travelling, Shan and I feel like travelling again! HAHA, we were talking about going Taiwan or Europe! HAHA, can you imagine us saying that when I'm freaking broke now?! So... I have this thought of getting a temp/contract job for a few months and after which I'll have some money to travel! Like 3 weeks or travel or so! HAHA. Okay, I'm a dreamer. It's a feasible option. I'll see how it goes. Like if I can get a perm job then good, more secure. If I can get a temp job, never mind if no re-contract cos off I go to travel! Well., that's just a plan, nothing is actual till it really happens huh cos anything can change anytime! (: The thought of travelling makes me so excited! LOL. But looking at my bankbook, I can only tell myself keep dreaming and you'll be do that one fine day!

On a side note, I guess the heat and the unhealthy food that I've been eating (and maybe lack of water intake), I'm having sore throat again -.-

Loves,
Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment