Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Dreams

I had a weird dream.

I dream that Greece was about to be destroyed (It wasn't clear in my dream what was destroying it and I'm not sure whether "destroy" is the appropriate word though) and everyone living in Greece have to leave the country, the land. All the businesses closed, with some hanging piggy banks in their store (yes, blue piggy banks) stating that they do not owe the state anything and they have paid whatever they could/need. They fear that the "monster" will chase them for what they thought its people owe. People fled in fear and some were still planning their departure. They only left 135 days. 

I could vaguely remember the dream. But I could sense the fear when I was dreaming. I woke up with a clearer impression of the dream but it faded as the time pass. I could no longer remember much of the dream and all I remembered was mentioned.

What happens if one day, you have to leave your country? Given 135 days, I am not sure if it is sufficient. But that means it will be gone forever. But could it be that bad? At least I can bring my family ago, to maybe Malaysia which is just next to Singapore. But I might not be able to return to the place I once called home. I don't know. Okay, I'm just being random. Random thoughts here and there.

I kind of miss dreaming about weird dreams. Dreams that you know they are dreams but feels so real.


                                                     --------------------------------------

And the other day, I had another dream.

As usual, my memory of the dream fade as time pass but there's always some stuff to talk about.

In this dream, I was being chased by something, perhaps a ghost or a monster. I was scared but I managed to run to a place. It seems like a hall, where there were some people practicing at the stage. They were kind people who were helpful enough to let me hide among them and somehow I was able to camouflage myself. The ghost came and asked for me. To prevent the ghost from seeing my face, everyone looked down. It was weird that the ghost was here specifically for me cos he/she did not hurt the others. To my surprise, the ghost remember my gelish nail polish (the one that I am having now) and ordered everyone to lift their hands up and point in front. Since some of the kind soul didn't know about my special nails and they have to obey the ghost, some of them raised their hands while I managed to tell some not to do so as it will expose my identity. That's all I remember. I guess it is the funny or weird part of the dream on my nails that made me remember it. HAHA, so random right?

Can't wait to have more dreams.

Love,
Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment