Friday, February 24, 2012

Recess week

Hello Humans,

It's recess week time- ain't really excited or happy about it.

Why?

Cos it's gonna just be another week. Oh, let me correct myself, it's just gonna be another more stressful week. Despite all the work that have to be done, I'm pretty relax now without doing much related to academic stuff.

Just when I thought maybe I should head to Germany (Berlin) for Summer School Program with my sis and NPM, GSS's email came to inform me that I got a placement for UTT (France, Troyes). So yeah, I got a place for second round, and now I gonna think about it again, by Monday.

Anyway, I thought of trimming my hair and changing spectacle! Well, my hair still seems to be pretty obedience even though there're split-ends but at least the ends aren't dry! Oh well, it's like finally I felt that my hair is growing longer. Should I? Maybe no. Shall cut them when they protest.

I simply love nuahing at home, just like now.

Loves,
Bean.