Friday, February 17, 2012

Just being bored

Hello Humans.

I am really bored and lazy to read any readings or do any stuff ):

That explain why am I here huh!


This is me in a dress that's simple and not bad. I actually quite like it but it's too short! Though I tried it without any intention to buy, but I might buy if it's longer.(:

Anyway, I had many intake yesterday! Say hi to Mc Blueberry meltz 1-for-1 and Tender Grill 1-for-1 for my too-heavy-snack!

They are nice, super nice since I spent half the price for the same stuff!

Oh ya, it's amazing to see how to come together for the same goal! I was in JP's BK and this auntie came over to me (since I was alone) to ask if I want to share with her. The other auntie who was in the queue too overheard that and she quickly say she's alone before I do! LOL. Of course I didn't mind that since I wanted to  buy 4 portion. After that, a secondary school girl asked me about the promotion and I gave her a not-so-sure answer. The woman in front of me then suggested that there are options of buying just the burger or buy them as a set. Woot, we are all so helpful to each other! And guess what, the 2 aunties that I was mentioning earlier on sat together and had their meal + chitchatting with each other like friends! HAHA(: I just feel... why my mum don't eat BK (okay, more like burger)?


Say hi to my lovely doggy PUFFY! My sister name it. Cute right?! It was stressful to draw+paint your art piece within 3 hours. At least it was stressful for me. And sitting next to the glass door was so distracting with people popping by to check out what we are painting! I could hear "dog" etc. Oh well, chose the seat and I didn't even dare to look out X: Nevertheless here's happy puffy!

Some other photos from Grandma's 80th and CNY (:
Grandpa had a mini speech which surprised most of us! He thanked his children and even thanked me! I was really surprised by that! (: Oh ya, since I wasn't feeling well that day, I only had a few bite. Missed the damn nice looking black pepper crab! ): But it's true that when you don't feel well, all/most the dishes seems unappealing or disgusting! Fried tofu, fried chicken or whatever beloved fried food seemed super disgusting with its damn oil.



CNY day 1 was just bai-nian in Singapore and JB.
Had our dinner at Seri Mutiara, one of the JB hotel. Food was okay, the crepes is the only nicer food. Stayed over at uncle's house to play with Keyi (:


Day 2, we nuah around and went to JB premium outlet! Sisters were like comparing JB's and USA's. It's much more cheaper in the states! I'm so wanna to visit them soon!:P



Here's adele in WKWSCI's studio! (: Had our shoots for CO265A, one of our module since we're directors! Okay, sounds good right, but got many directors for all departments.

Okay time to start working ):

Loves,
bean.