Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy V-day!

Hello Humans.

me and my relatively neat hair!

Happy Valentine's Day to all! (:

Well, it's just another normal day since my significant ones (in term of romantic relations) is still unknown. But yeah, today is still a nice day! though classes were/might be boring, but still, Tuesday is over!



Sweet sweet NPM bought lunch over and we had lunch at WKW for the first time! And she gave me this rose/choco! thanks NPM, it's in my stomach now! (:


And this pretty summarizes my day: had class for COM222 and lecturer bought some choco for us during the break! It's good to listen to her stories cos they're quite interesting (plus can drag time. mind you it's a 4hours straight of lecture and tutorial) but oh well, there're too many mini presentations ): )

Had starbucks cos there was 1-for-1 promotion for drinks and cupcake. It was $4.40 so quite okay since i've not tried the lemon cupcake before, which is pretty nice.

And then meet up with my da la po (ZY) to have our date at subway. thanks for the choco dear! it's nice to chat with you (:

that's all. i've no mood to read or do anything. lalalala.

Lots of Love,
Bean.