Sunday, February 12, 2012

School lifeee

Hello Humans.
It's academic week 6 this coming week! I've no idea to say it's too fast or slow. I'm foreseeing a much more busy late Feb and March and I think I'll be super ultra stress with 2/3 assignment/presentation/essay due each week :/

Life's been busy, though I'm not sure with what. All weekends were/are going to be spent with beloved HS416 readings for memo. Oh, and sometimes COM254 readings and online discussion.

HS317 presentation was a nervous one. We chiong-ed last minute the day before the actual day!  Beside stupidly mispronounced many words (e.g. sacred as scared due to our typo in script), it was overall a good one! (: At least we managed to answer his answers and he commented that our discussion question is good! Phew, at least don't feel that bad. One presentation, more to go! ):

No news ain't good news. GSS result for the first round wasn't a good news. I didn't manage to get a place for the exchange-base program but I'll be still on the waitlist. Seriously I don't think there's much chance in the second and third round. It's time to look at other alternatives but I've yet to look at them. I'm lazy. Well, I actually wondered if I should apply for fee-paying for non-NTU partner university. Oh well, I'll reconsider soon, before it's too late.

Time to do online discussion for COM254.

Loves,
Bean.