Saturday, February 18, 2012

Mayim with MaMa (:

Hello Humans.


I've been eating this for the past few days! It's more like sweet (like ribena's) instead of supplements! HAHA(: But yeah, it tastes great so it's okay though I'm not the targeted audience of the product right? I suppose it's okay for adult to consume kid's stuff. It's okay right?

Anyway, instead of studying hard at home, I went to Westmall with my mama today to do some mini grocery shopping! Had Mayim for our lunch! It was her first time there and I'm glad that she likes the food there!

 Kimchi greeted us and we were thinking whether or not to try it. Cos mama doesn't really like this kind of stuff but it taste nice the other time I tried it with the batok/gombak peeps! So we spent $1 to try it! Not bad cos very appetizing! (:

 If you like it, you can get it at $6 per bottle! :D

 Mayim at westmall!


 Happy mama and happy me taking the photo.


We were like "oh so many how to finish!" HAHA. So we asked for container to da bao some home!

 Nice hor fun that's $10.80!

 Xiao long bao! Though I quite like it, I let mama to have more (she had 2 out of 3) cos I think i'll visit the restaurant more often than her. HAHA(:


 Must eat- Durian Pudding! Mega loves! I knew that my mama will love this! Durian is so much loved!

So we had a very pleasant lunch at westmall! I told my mum that instead of having a $7 meal for the both of us, we spent 10 times the amount! Don't be mistaken, we got da-bao too! But it's okay to splurge a bit on yourself, plus the food is nice and we are happy so yeah (:

And since my mama was trying out new stuff today, I decided to let her try Gong Cha! HAHAHA. I think I only tried it for the third time and I wasn't sure what to order :/ the person was kind enough to recommend some and we decided on caramel milk tea! Pretty not bad, my mama had most of them again cos I don't think she'll buy this kind of drink by herself! (:

NTUCed and helped mama tidied our super messy storeroom. I gave up half-way :X

Time for dinner and TV soon. I have so much reading debt and assignment debt. RAH.

Loves,
bean