Sunday, February 26, 2012

short updates

Hello Humans.

Out with shan the whole day and back home for drama is loved!

By the way, bumped into Valerie and her sisters and mum today at Orchard Ion! What a small world huh! We had short chats. It's been really long since we have proper talking since we hardly meet in school these days (we're taking different modules).

Some songs (1. alone, 2. Still as ever, 3.Promise) just stuck in my hand and this is bad cos it's distracting. And sadly lyrics are unknown to me. Never mind, at least they sound nice to me (: Shall re-watch the drama-You're Beautiful next holiday! Actually it was on my list last/last last holiday but I didn't managed to watch. And I'm missing here and there on Channel U.

DBS scam is really irritating. Gave myself a false alarm when I received a sms from them saying that I withdrew some money when I didn't even touch my card at all. It turned out to be my aunt's card and she did some transaction yesterday but the contact number is mine. Phew, false alarm is really much much better than tiong scam!

Anyway, it feels good to do good deed (:

Loves,
bean.