Sunday, January 08, 2012

Last week of holiday

Hello Humans.

yay that's me in my popo's pretty skirt which is older than me! HAHA. And yes, do visit Tekka Enterprises if you need to sell/buy gold!(:

Today is the last day of holiday for this vocation. I feel so sian that I have a 9.30am lecture to attend tomorrow. I wonder if I can wake up on time ): Arghh. And camping starts tomorrow, which I'm not sure what I'm gonna camp for except HS4016. Supposed to be planning timetable right now but I'm getting sian and sleepy ):

I'm still thinking whether to camp for COM mods and just continue with my minor. HAHA, is COM257 better or COM254 better? Seems like that COM254 (interpersonal communication) is much more useful though it seems to be easier to score for COM257. Should I camp for them? HMMM.

Anyway I didn't blog for a week! Last week of holiday was enjoyable!

Aunt's birthday celebration on 3rd Jan (Tues) by having a simple lunch and shopped around in town. Grandma saw a top which she likes but it's kind of expensive. We didn't buy it not because of the price, but the piece wasn't in its good condition. Bad me spotted a few threads coming off from the design.

Oh ya, I was in good mood and so treat them Cold Stone ice cream! :D

Shan and I went shopping at Jurong Point on 4th Jan (Wed)! It's quite a nice place to walk or get some bites! The two of us had billy bomber for lunch cos we were craving for the ribs! HAHA, and it happened to be Ribs and Chips (is it?) for the day (for it's 1-for-1) :D And so, I treated her cos I was the one who dragged her there. As usual, the food is nice. But the shop was like quite dim? We wondered if they were trying to save electricity. Oh well, the shop remains dark at night, with some candles lit up. HMMM. Anyway we shopped for CNY stuff and my lovely sister bought me a quite expensive dress! Whee, the benefit of being mei mei huh! She bought a dress for herself too! Great day spent with my dearest jiejie!




JB-ed with my parents on 5th Jan (Thurs). I finally had my curry fish head after weeks of craving! (: It's a super nice and cheap curry fish head from JB. I didn't ate much of the meat but I love the curry and the beancurd skin! And it's only RM35 for the curry fish head! Another purpose for JB trip was to look at CNY goodies. I didn't buy much cos it doesn't seem to be much cheaper in JB and there's still time to buy and eat! CNY is such a fattening season.

Dated Adele on 6th Jan (Fri) in town! Had cold stone ice cream before singing at *scape! Treated strawberry banana and NPM tried cheesecake flavor (: Was late for our K but we managed to extend it by ourselves! HAHHA(: Dinner at PS since I need to collect my "gifts". KFC increased their student meal price! I'm so sad okay! And we planned to have KFC buddy meal but the promotion ended! You know how sad I was when I know this?! Cos I imagined myself eating the chicken already! ): So ended up I ordered chicken to satisfy my wants. lol. And nice NPM accompanied me back to somerset cos I was waiting for my dad to fetch me! Such a kind soul right? (:

Strawberry Banana with white choco chips in it! :) Feels so healthy!

Woodland-ed yesterday (7th Jan)! Had lunch with shan at Freshness Burger though we wanted to eat Burger King but the shop was being replaced by freshness burger. Shan treated the meal, which is pretty decent, though slightly pricey! I had Pineapple Grilled Chicken while she had Bacon Omelet Burger. Ordered mashed potatoes that comes with salty sauce and some organic tea!(: Went walk walk in the mall and pasamalam before she headed off to work and I waited for my laopo ZY. Bought mushroom for bay family within a short time and we shopped at pasamalam! I bought a maxi dress (semi-maxi?) and she bought 2 at $13 each! Could have bought more dresses yesterday but due to the stall-attender's inflexibility, I didn't purchase anything from her, but from the other person who is kind and friendly! (: Headed to HL's house for the first time for steamboat! Damn nice and clean! She's definitely a xian qi liang mu! The table was nicely laid out and food were ready so were we! We started without cs sai cos he was freaking late! The soup was super sweet, all thanks to the sweet corn that Bay mama puts! By the way we really had a reunion dinner for "my family" cos all my laopos (ZY HL XQ) and my qing ren (Pam) turned up for steamboat!HAHA(: Nice chit chat with the girls and guy till 11pm! Hope to be invited to her house again, soon huh!

3 free nuggets with burger, sides and drinks ordered. 

Time to get back to work.

Last but not least, our latest toy:
lomo that we bought online! Time to assemble it and play! (:

I shall sleep early tonight to have a good start for the coming semester.

Loves,
bean.

P.S. Are the sizes of the photos too big or just nice? HAHA, I put it as X-large instead of medium!