Monday, January 09, 2012

The Start of Y3S2

Hello Humans.

I'm back to student life.

Welcome back to NTU.

Journey to school was okay, pretty smooth. And I'm happy to get a seat in 179A and I slept from Boon Lay Bus Interchange to Innovation stop. Luckily I'm managed to wake up on time- at home and in bus (:

Attended classes at 9.30am for HS4016 Social Movement. It seems to be okay, but it was just an introduction and I expect much more pressure and expectation as weeks go by. Ain't sure what modules to take yet, hence gonna try out the lectures! NPM and I are so guai that we plan to go for all lectures that we might end up in for this week! Decided not to go for COM257 Media Effect class cos there's lesson on Friday! NTU likes to change their plan last minute huh! ):

Timetable is unpredictable yet, but I'm still keeping 4-day week with Friday Free! Lots of camping to be done over the Add/Drop period. Wish me luck and hopefully the system no longer show me the loading sign despite the fact that I clicked on the "Add" button on time.

Oh ya, I brought backpack to school. Couldn't have survived today without it. Laptop is really a burden. My shoulder aching now -.-

Lunched at Canteen B with NPM. Had our beloved food from Chinese stall! Canteen had some changes and we were like SPOT THE DIFFERENCES! Oh well, so money are used for renovation in the canteen huh, when I'm leaving in 1.5 years' time! And why not hire more sociology professor? I need we need quite a handful more):

Shall meet Xu Xiao Ge tmr for COM222! I hope I wouldn't be wasting my time there since I'll be attending that class only for tomorrow. And hopefully the module is decent enough for me to stay on, instead of dropping it.

Time to sleep early, soon.

Loves,
Bean(: