Sunday, January 22, 2012

the week before CNY

Hello Human.

Week 2 of school has ended.

Well, it seems like school have not really started since I haven't read readings.

Registered with 3 HS modules (HS 316, HS317 and HS416) and 3 CS modules (COM222, COM254 and CO265A). Seriously I can't decide what to drop, but for sure I'm keeping HS316,317 and COM254. Though I'll be applying UCB and most probably gonna clear 2 Soci there, which mean I only need to clear 2 more when I'll back for my final year, BUT i couldn't be sure that I confirm plus chomp that I'm going to do that. I might end up not going UCB due to some unforeseen circumstances which I hope will not happen (like I'm kana rejected or end up going Europe for Summer School etc. Unforeseen means unpredictable and hence I'm not sure too. LOL). In that case, if I were to take 2 soci modules this semester, and touch wood that unforeseen circumstances take place, then I'll be back with 4 soci modules, with 2 soci on top of my FYP and another UE for each of my semester for my final year.

I was wondering if I should just drop HS416 and take the "risk" since everything will be perfectly fine if nothing goes wrong. Or perhaps i should drop COM222 or CO265A and take them in my final semester when I'm back. Okay, HBB gonna decide by 10pm tomorrow since add/drop is till tomorrow. Please forgive slow thinker Ho.


Anyway, met up with my primary school besties today for gathering plus ShiMin's super belated "20th"!
We had our lunch at Din Tai Feng! XIAO LONG BAO IS LOVED and all the food is so nice!! (: Spent $18 per pax. Oh ya, I wonder why they think I eat a lot! Thanks for giving me peer pressure that I got to eat till my plate damn clean huh! (: Like what my grandma say, must not waste food if not next time old no food to eat!! HAHA(: And we sang birthday song softly and had the cake! SM and I got the bigger portion, see how much love we got from each other! Walked walked after our meal and Tiffany went off early. Nice short gathering(: oh ya, not forgetting to mention a weird uncle in the 157 queue who looked at the 4 of us. He's like a weird ah pek, look at us from bottom to top, and we even had eye contact and yet he continue looking at us! It was super irritating.

Oh ya, according to SM, YX n I am creative person (we use more of our right brain), and E,C and herself is a logical person (they use more of their left brain). Well, I'm not sure how accurate the test is and I thought I'm quite a person who use logic, I'm actually quite happy to hear that I'm creative. HAHA. Maybe I crap too much in everyday life and in exam. X:

Back to today, I waited for my mama for almost 3 hours. I think I super guai okay. I've sneezed N times today, please tell me I'm not getting sick. ):

Oh ya, yesterday was cute. It was raining heavily and we (my mum, sis, bro and I) had to use magazine as umbrella. Stuck somewhere and we started to complaint about the rain and this uncle came and asked if we are from China -.- lalala, somehow I feel it cute for the 4 of us to "run" from one part of chinatown to the other part in the rain with a few pieces of magazine paper. HAHA(: Okay, i think I'm getting mentally sick. Had Ho family Reunion Dinner at our usual place. And yeah.

Met HL on Tuesday for dinner at Anchor Point, which is near Queenstown. Signal in MRT station wasn't very clear and I walked to the wrong direction -.- Convinced myself that the signal is still accurate for people who wanna take bus to Alexandra Road. Both of us were a bit blur and "unwell" in some sense but we had great laugh over XXX. I guess I'm not saying here if not HL will be angry!HAHA(:


me and my fried dory fish (:

hello. thanks for letting me to eat you.


and THANKS HL for the dessert treat!

CNY is coming, why is my house still in a mess :/

Loves,
bean(: