Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year

Hello Humans.

Happy New Year.

You might be thinking I must be damn free to keep blogging.

HAHA, I'm just too nuah. Woke up at 12 plus near 1pm. Ate my breakfast and watch TV and had lunch and started to nuah in front of lappy. And yup, dinner soon X: Oink, i sound like a p.i.g.

Edited my resume so I can send in for internship application. It's always funny to see my employment history. I shan't say too much about it. Becoming lazy, lazy to type why I wanna apply for those internship. Shall do that next time :P

Anyway, I always find girls/guys who can play instrument attractive! How I wish I know how to play one! Okay, that's pretty random. But don't you all think so? (: And yeah, no matter how pretty the girl is or how handsome the guy is, a stick of cigarette spoil the image.

Whee, CNY is coming.

Loves,
bean