Sunday, September 18, 2011

summary of the week.

Hello Humans


Tried Horlicks Crunch McFlurry twice this week! (: Taste not bad! :D

Have been eating fried food this week! Mcs, KFC, fried fish, fried spring roll and fried nuggets! Luckily the pasamalam at Gombak is gone, if not I might eat more.

Went to AKB48 themed cafe at Scape with Adele on Friday! It feels weird initially since we were the only 2 female customers. Headed to the souvenir shop before that and we were pretty amazed by the stuff. A clear folder cost around $9, a socks with "AKB48" costs $29.90 and the tee-shirt with AKB costs $49.90. HMMM. Anyway back to the cafe itself, we order pan-fried chicken and pork each. It comes with a salad, a soup and the main course. The pork is rather hard but it actually tastes not bad! wanted curry chicken rice at first, but there's beef in the curry sauce ): Wanted to try carbonara but it's not worth $18.90 with an egg and some small pieces bacon. That explained why pork is ordered instead. It's pretty expensive, $22.25 each! ): Okay, paid for experience too. OMG I feel like eating pizza hut's carbonara, since it's relatively cheaper.

Anway I'm foreseeing myself spending quite a look in coming days- dinner meet-up with pammy, jeremy and jiro on Tues and dinner meet-up with my laopos on Thursday for Marche! Well have not been to marche so I'm pretty excited! but seems to be expensive too ): Oh ya did I mentioned before that I've tried their bread once and it was super hard?!

Okay, just finished crapping for HS401 weekly memo. 401 is testing my crapping skill every week. Done HS215 readings and mind-map too. Shall start my HS215 mid-term soon cos it's just tomorrow ): And there're still 3 field notes + report due on Thursday. Yes yes they are ending soon. What's more hectic has yet to come but I'm seeing it on its way- presentations and essays and more and more and more readings.

Despite being organised and all (at least I thought I am), my Biz law notes are MIA ): That's super irritating cos I searched every single file! ): shall not do my tutorial and shall start 215 revision!

Till then.

Loves,
Bin.