Thursday, September 15, 2011

So much to do, so little time!

Hello Humans.

Half of the semester is coming to an end.

There are so much to do.

So damn many assignments! I realised last sem was better. No essay and presentations. What happened to this sem man! ):

And for GIP, which type of housing should I apply? Fan ah fan ah.

Worse of all, the new friend I've made from CBE decided not to go for this exchange! I'm thinking whether it's a good news or bad news. Good news is can ask Adele make use of this opportunity to ask GIP but still that's a risk.

OMG it's all about risk-taking.

I'm not sure whether I've prepared mentally. To be surrounded by angmor students and taught by angmor lecturer with American accent where I can't catch a word since there will never be subtitle available (like movie). This alone can stress me man.

Okay back to work.

Bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment