Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Quick updates on School

Hello Humans.

I'm glad that I didn't risk rejecting GIP for second round of INSTEP, cos INSTEP aren't going to have round 2! Okay, so I've made the right choice. Please tell me Adele is coming so I know I've definitely made the right choice.

Anyway, I've officially accepted the offer! Thank god that they aren't strict on submitting everything on time. My passport should be ready soon but I've yet to receive the form. Received my transcript and my hands are damn itchy to open it! Too bad I can't do that cos it's sealed. LOL. So, IF NTH GOES WRONG, I'LL BE IN USA NEXT JAN!

5th week of school. I'm not sure what I've learnt. Maybe I've learn a bit but HS301 (Contemporary social theory) sucks cos I catch no ball. I gave up in lecture when the lecturer was giving the lecture. OMG D:

Had lunch at NIE with Adele yesterday! Tried Lontong and it really gave me a back-to-school feel. HAHA. Short meet-up with yanting cos we meet up to go Pioneer's pasamalam together! (: We had a verbal contract, and what's the contract about? HOMEMADE SUSHI!!haha

Went out today to town to try mooncake! Didn't get anything back from there ): Mooncakes are damn expensive! Oh, but they are damn nice!! D:

Loves,
Bean.



No comments:

Post a Comment