Sunday, September 04, 2011

what's up?

Hello Humans.

I've no mood to finish up my HS215 reading before coming online X: Only completed half of that 43 pages of reading ): Perhaps will get back to it later when I've the mood!

Anyway, I think most probably I'll be accepting GIP's offer to Georgia Tech (USA) IF nothing goes wrong! Though there's uncertainty and worries, it would definitely make a great difference to me. Moreover by accepting the offer doesn't 100% guarantee me that Georgia will accept me. Though I'm still not ready for whatever that lies ahead, we'll shall how things go. I'm still waiting for my passport and transcript to be ready! ): Hopefully GIP office aren't that strict for deadline submission.

Georgia Tech! It sounds like a very engineering school with a "Tech". True that it focuses on engineering, but they do offer liberal arts! HAHA, just like Nanyang TECHNOLOGICAL university! LOL.

As I get a bit worry for my passport and texted xq, she sort of reminded me that we haven't seen each other since my birthday! I mean the 4 of us.


Oh man, when are we meeting? One fine day? When will that be? ):


Anyway, attended 2 birthday parties on 27th August 2011!

Attended Serene's first. We only took 1 photo with her X:
Tatah, that's me yiqing serene(the birthday girl) and yonghong. Stayed for around an hour and cabbed to Fengyi's house!

The girl is pink dress is the birthday girl! Had a great time at her place! Had second of dinner buffet and chatted over the dinner. Played Indian poker after that and drank a bit! Not that bad since diluted with soft drinks. Anyway FY's dad is so smart&cute! He used the chopper to cut the cake! HAHA, fast and nice! *clap clap*

Back to normal school life from next week onwards. No more impromptu holiday or public holiday. Maybe serious studying should start soon, as in consistent effort and work. Soon.

Loves,
Bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment