Friday, March 25, 2011

School

Hello Humans.


Seems like a week passes pretty fast even during school period. Why? Cos every week is like chionging for something. Weeks after recess week is the worst period of every sem I guess.


These days weren't very good.

1) I'm not performing, and I hate it.

->Freaking B- for my COM204 assignment cos I wasn't doing what was expected. Supposed to write a news story but I did something like features/advertisement. I was really sianjipua! D: Why didn't he correct me when I told him I'm going to introduce places for supper?! ARGHH. I seriously need to reconsider my intention to minor in communication studies. I got to admit I can't write. Definitely not in angmor, maybe I still can try Chinese next time, but should be not much better. Oh well, I don't even really know why I thought of minoring in it. Being a chinese journalists doesn't really sounds realistics, and am I really interested in it? HMMM, maybe i should just take modules (hopefully interesting) that may helps to pull up my gpa instead of dragging me down. Shall reconsider this when I'm free.

-> My HRM quiz one is below average! D: Okay, though I'm just 0.5m away from the average, I still don't feel good! Ya ya I didn't touch that freaking TB, it was so unbearable to read it!

Guess I need to decide whether or not to SU either HRM or COM by 17april, or maybe SU both then I'll whole-heartedly (like real) to my sociology modules.

2) My HS302 flew and got stuck in the tree yesterday! D: Adele and I was studying and the stupid wind blew my notes again. We thought some how the paper will just fall on the ground so I didn't really run for it. GUESS WHAT? it flew "out" of the building (we were outside LTs) and eventually it got stuck in between the branches of the tree and then it dropped onto the ground. I couldn't save it since it's at somewhere out of reach. Okay, Prof Prem, I didn't make it for that chapter cos it jumped down.

HS302 quiz was over (: But the essay was like crap, which i totally crapped through. Now I'd rather do Wubiao's 4 work problems!

HS314 and HS207 quizzes on Monday. I don't have much hopes for them. My eyes can't stay long on the 314 books on men's health. Arghh, 70% more to go! D:

LOVES,
bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment