Friday, March 18, 2011

Short updates

Hello Humans.

I've decided to stay faithful to Singapore by staying here to celebrate her birthday. I'm not going to China in Y3S1. Yes yes, NOT GOING. Hopefully I wouldn't regret. (:

Have been sleeping at 3+/4am from Monday to Wednesday. Bad for health. Hungry pangs, dried eyes and pimples are signs of sleeping late. Anyway I'm glad that I went out with laopos yesterday and had my beauty sleep from maybe 1+am till 11am (:

Yesterday was great. Bought HL's present part 2- A Carol Rino wallet! The original price is $95 but there's a 20% off so it's $76 for a real leather! (: Went KBox with XQ and HL! Sang for around 2.5hours for $6 per pax! :D Okay, to do a strict calculation it's not the cheapest promotion! But anyway it was certainly a great session! Especially when XQ and HL sing those angmor songs! HAHA. And we had dinner at Hans after ZY join us! (: LAOPOs are loved! :D

Okay, hopefully i can do some readings on the book on Men's health tonight.

LOVES,
bin.

No comments:

Post a Comment