Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hello Humans.


Congratulations!
We are pleased to inform you that you are selected to participate in our programme, details of which are as follow:
GIP Work & Study: China


Yes yes, I'm so fated to China! Adele and I was like, eh we got in?! *in low tone* We applied for this sort of last minute. Since our application for INSTEP weren't successful and the dateline for GIP study programme was as close to INSTEP's that we didn't have time to research on the latter. Thus, we applied for the Work & Study: CHINA. WHY CHINA? Cos the choices are quite limited- China, India, Indonesia and Vietnam. Somehow China seems to stand out among the rest and that's why we/I chose it. But, I'm not sure whether I should go for it. I'll be able to clear 16AUs- 6AUs are for my studies (for 2 modules) and 10AUs for working in a company. Which university? Well, I'm not sure whether we'll get to choose or they'll allocate for us. The university looks pretty great - Fudan, ShangHai Jiao Tong, Suzhou uni, Tian jin and Tsin Hua (I hope I didn't spell them wrongly). These schools are pretty famous, yes they are.

HMMMM. But I'll have to chiong my sociology modules when I'm back for y3s2 and probably in my final year too! That's bad, cos my GPA will suffer with bloody sociology modules. Oh well, if I were to risk, meaning to rejct this offer and pray hard that I can score well for this sem to obtain a cGPA of 3.6, then I can try applying for INSTEP and GIP for Y3S2. If I don't get any then it's just too bad and I'll have to guai guai stay in NTU to study. 3.6, attainable? I'll have to score gpa of 4 for this sem, which I don't know whether I can achieve. Even if I can, people who apply for INSTEP have much decent GPA and I'll have lower chance D: There's really opportunity cost huh?


ARGHHH, shall attend the talk on Monday and decide how. China doesn't sound that great, but travelling from china to TW,HK, Jap and Korea sounds nice! HAHA.

Anyway, here comes recess week!

Time really flies! This sem passes rather fast. Week after week, recess week is here even without me counting down to it! I foresee that this sem will pass pretty fast, without me doing much countdown. Nonetheless I'll countdown to 18th May, the day full of stress with 3 papers.


Oh well people, get some rest and fun before getting back to work during recess week (: Hard-core mugging can pause and maybe it's more efficient after so resting?


Have a good one.


LOVES,

bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment