Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Updatees

Hello Humans.


How's your recess week so far? I've been slacking and enjoying myself till today, no i mean yesterday. Taking a short break here X:


Meet up with Moon (Pam), Jeremy, Jiro and Edward on 12th March (: It was just a short 2 hours meet up! HAHA, the BB community had lunch at Mayim at Westmall for around an hour and spent the other 1 hour cam-whoring at coffee bean! I hope we wouldn't be blacklisted for that outlet X: Short and sweet session! I bet Edward must be wishing for bowling but paiseh that I got to go! Moreover Jeremy was heading to City Hall. HAHA.


Impromptu outing with Bay on 13th March! Thanks for accompanying me! :D Hope you had fun despite all the waits! HAHA. and yes, thanks for praising that my hair is nice! LOL. Will get to see you on Thursday so don't need say too much here. HAHA.


14th March was spent in school. Attended the GIP talk. I seriously still have no idea whether I should go or not. I've no time to think for now, maybe a bit later or after I have my sleep huh? LOL. Anyway, the programme startes much earlier than I thought! The whole programme last for 22 weeks, from 4th July till 10th Dec! My holiday will be shortened and the semester is much longer! Apparently there aren't many people, or HSS people, most are business or engineering students. Arghh, i was thinking of updating about this but suddenly don't feel like saying liao. LOL. Oh well, the estimated expenses is around SGD7k, and the allowance is pretty low. And the study component is a specially designed module on chinese language or china history etc! OMG reminds me how I fall asleep during China history class back in 2007 in zhengzhou. LOL. But that can counted as UE, and can be included for minor in Chinese! Oh well, I can reconsider minoring in chinese liao. LOL. Okay, I think I need some time to write down reasons for going/not going by wed. Go or not go? HMMM.


Went into hostel for the first time! Some more is guy's! HAHA. The "locked" gates are false sense of security sia. Even I can "break in" la! HAHA. Had discussion for our business plan. The room pretty decent! It's even bigger than my brother's room! HAHAHA. Brain was pretty dead during the discussion, as usual X: Luckily it was quite a short one, an hour plus! (:


Suddenly feel so, flooded with so many things to do that I'm not sure what to do first
1. GIP
2. Biz plan
3. 207 essay
4. Answer interviews for the biz comp
5. Presents and cards


No, I'm not ranking, I'm just listing. These are just the main stuffs. Feel so sian cos like so many stuff to be completed by this week. Sometimes I rather there's no recess week. LOL. Oh well, the 2 guys in the team more jialat cos they have FYP. Okay, so I'm not that bad.


Okay, enough of rest. it's 2.38am. maybe i shall touch on a bit, wash up and go my dreamland. lol.


LOVES,
bean.




No comments:

Post a Comment