Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Hello Humans.

I'm having my one week break before studies sets in AGAIN. it's been 8 months that i didn't go school. it would be weird and totally a new experience ahead! hope I'll learn to be independent and make new friends which i didn't use this skill for quite long.. I'm just too complacency with my social life i guess..HAHA..

Oh well, I've left Choon Heng for this one week break on Friday (so Friday was last day)! I've worked there from 22April2009 to 31July2009! that's pretty long right? To be frank, i was feeling quite sad to left this place! the place i woke up and head to every morning (weekday, the place i spent my whole day at.. Moreover, my colleagues are nice, at least they're nice to me lah.HAHA.

i used to be damn quiet, perhaps just talk to the admin manager for work stuff. but like for the last month or so, things get better. it's like when the manager is not around, we're damn noisy, talking about some you de mei de stuff! it can be quite fun la! then when the manager is around, everyone just do there stuff and the noise just come from the radio or conversation about work. Eh, it's like teacher and students.HAHA.. Perhaps when i first join the company, the people there are quite not easy to communicate. but I've seen people left and come and left, some people are really talkable.

like uncle Joe! i used to dislike him, he's 32 years old but still wear a earring! bad first impression lah. HAHA. he treated us nice good food for don't know how many times! and he treated us Tiong Bahru bao and KFC when he strike TOTO and 4D! and he even snatched Janet's chance to treat me Nasi Lemak on my second last day of work!(:

Sok Jye also treated me ban mian on my last day of work. xiao qian,samantha, Daphne, Sok Jye, Janet, Soo Pei and I walked to the kopitiam for our lunch! (: Good nice last lunch i had with them over there!(: it's just sad to say that everyone was busy (including me!) on last friday! i almost forgot to pass the chocolate and cards to my colleagues la!! wanted to finish my work but didn't managed): rushed to give out the stuff and take photos with my colleagues when the clock strikes 5.30pm. it was quite rush cos we can not miss the bus mah..

i spent a great night with my colleagues singing!(: it was sort of a farewell party for me la. that's just a nicer way for them to give excuse for themselves to go singing.HAHA.anyway, since it's their treat so why not right?HAHA. to our surprise, Sok Jye was able to make it cos we thought her husband wouldn't allow her to join us! oh ya, poor Joshua just sat at a corner with Samuel cos he doesn't know what the hell we're singing.HAHA. sang till 12am then Joe drive us (me SokJye and his girlfriend) home(:

NOT TO DENY, i did enjoy life in CH! good colleagues (though there're office politics) and nice food and easy job!

Oh man, i do miss working, and perhaps my colleagues to a small extend. Think what i miss is how i spent my school-less days bah...

LOVES,
bin.

P.S. Matriculation was a hell. My timetable is really bad. REALLY BAD. i envy those with long weekend or those with lesser than 5 studying days! ):

byebye freedom, hello bloody books.

No comments:

Post a Comment