Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hello, i seriously think there's something wrong with blogger. NEVERMIND.

Anyway, changed my blogskin cos' i think there's error with the previous one. black vs white background.HAHA. anyway the words are quite small, I'm so sorry that i have not figure out where to make them bigger...

So second week of Uni has ended, had tutorials which i don't really like. So far I have 3 bloody presentations on hand, 2 individual (by right one of them is pair work!) and 1 group work. Think there'll be one more BUT i pray hard there wouldn't be any for that course. If not, i'll dread lesson even more. Anyway, i chose the chinese semantics as my elective. It seems to be quite interesting but it's quite hard.

I'm still left with lots of reading ): For my course, there're really lots of reading! and whenever i tried to read, they never fail to make me sleepy la! so i read through without much idea what is it about :X

Accompanied fengyi to purchase her laptop with yanting on Monday. The queue is seriously long. actually it wasn't very long but the waiting time was ultra long! we compplained that they should provide benches and they should have clearer indication of the signs.HAHA,anyway we chatted while waiting. Come to think of it we didn't really chat much before. HAHA.

Anyway, saw some familiar faces in school. Quite a numnber of JJ-cian like zhi hui and jermaine etc. And i finally saw yi qing in school!HAHA. actually is she spotted me la.. Oh ya, saw E-club senior huibing too!(: BUT for my course, i don't see much familiar faces. There's a few like shasha and kathy and of cos' suhaliah.HAHA. (:

Oh ya, saw this NTU email regarding to going SuZhou or BeiJing during december vacation! Actually i quite feel like going for the SuZhou one since i went BeiJing before. Hmm, this makes me recall about the china trip i had with pamela wenfang and calista! Anyone interest in going? (: Tell me! so maybe we can go together, HAHA.

Hope can adapt asap!

Okay,that's all.

P.S. Spent money in bazaar,but they're pretty nice! x:

LOVES,BEAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment