Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hello Humans.

I'm like so active in my blog these days! Back from msia! (: Oh well didn't go msia for a long time! So went today after my school which ended at 9.30am. Anyway, eat and eat and i was sooo sleepy! I didn't buy anything, not that there's nothing for me to buy, but there's not enough time and hmm, i think not enough cash too. HAHA. I was thinking of going there to shop next time with my friends!HAHA. Who want to date me? HAHA. We can go eat secret recipe (it's much cheaper than in Singapore if im not wrong), then go sing K (i think it's much cheaper there too..), then go for shopping! HAHA(: okay, I'm thinking too much. See, this is how much i miss my free days! D':

Oh ya, presentation for 1 of my modules starts from today's tutorial! The group did very well and I felt so sianjipua, cos mine is the week after next week. And I'm doing alone,ALONE! ): Powerpoint or what? Cos my freaking Macbook and desktop don't have microsoft office ): OMG.

And I'm damn quiet in tutorials (as usual), so i guess zero will be the point i receive for class participation. When i finally decided to open my golden mouth then the group discussion comes to an end and i only managed to say "Hmm, can done through education what". I think the tutor didn't even hear that lo.And I'm left soooo far behind. Like all those readings and whatever i read i also don't understand. Like what conflict theory etc?!?! ):

Oh ya, Xin Yi spotted me in the bus when we're on our way to school. I was sleeping so I took quite sometime to figure out who is she. HAHA, chatted a bit and then we head to our own places.

Sorry, I'm complaining too much. I can't help it but to do so.. It's just so.....

Loves,Bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment