Monday, August 10, 2009

I DREAD TOMORROW!!):

Okay,think i've said it so many times,but that's the fact that i dread school.

It's been long time since i wake up early 6am (not even for my work)! gonna squeeze bus and MRT which i didn't do for many many years since my dad was the one who drove me to school since primary school!(okay, that's 9years...)

okay, i shall not be so pessimistic, life in university can't be that bad right? Things will be fine too. i'll just hunt for another person just like me (you know north and south poles?LOL) and i'll stick with the person first before getting know more people.LOL. okay, that's all i hope.

i have not think of what to add in for the electives.. Better start thinking before the vacancy is all taken up!HAHA.anyway that can only be done from 11august to 23august, so don't be too freaked out.

BYEBYE my long holiday.
BYEBYE for waking up at 9am everyday.
HELLO stupid school life.

LOVES,bean.

p.s.: i don't know what's wrong with blogger or my laptop, i can't upload photos.. NEVERMIND!):

No comments:

Post a Comment