Friday, August 14, 2009

Hello.

I think there's problem with blogger, cos i can't upload photo even using my destop D':

So 1 week of schooling has ended. Next week tutorial shall starts... How i wish there's lecture only lah! Those class participation really carries heavy weightage! Unlike in JC, though there's class participation, we don't really care about it. But now, even if i want to care, i wouldn't partcipate much too...

Choosing electives is so troublesome! I'm still clueless to take COMPARATIVE PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION or CHINESE SEMANTICS. I wanted the chinese semantics initailly but after reading aloud the chinese lecture slides, i realised that my chinese standard has really dropped! Have some difficulties reading those chinese words and it's really profound! As for the comparative public administration, i chose it out of desperate! Cos the vacancy for all other courses are running low so i have no choice but to choose one which can fix into my schedule. It seems to be quite difficult too, and there's stupid presentations! ): But if have presentation in Chinese, i think i'll be in trouble too cos i have never tried that before... SO PEOPLE,WHICH ELECTIVE SHOULD I TAKE?

Anyway there's a change in my timetable! All thanks to the cancellation of one of my tutorial class and re-scheduling a new one... So good, monday i don't have leave school as early as 9.30am.HAHA.

Anyway,went Tampines with hl zy and pam. Actually there isn't much to shop or i was just window shopping. I was hopping to buy shorts so i can wear it to school. HAHA. a black or white one will do!(:

LOVES,BEAN(:

P.S. ENDURE IS THE ONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment