Sunday, July 26, 2009

How can one week just pass so fast!

coming week shall be my last week in Choon Heng and i starts to feel a bit bu she already! this is the job which i work longest, and to be honest, it's quite a easy one especially when sok jye (the one who i covered her job when she was on MC for a month) is back! and when i get to work there longer, i get to know the people there better. oh well, there's nothing much for me to know about the aunties or uncles la, but they're actually quite nice people lah! *put asides all the office politics etc* they've been treating me quite well, at least they don't talk bad stuff about me (at least i didn't hear it) and they'll treat me nice good food which makes me FAT! HAHA,I'm so going to miss working there, for the money too of course!HAHA.

Great weekend spent with my 2 sisters!(:

yesterday went out with my er jie, we wanted to eat buffet, but the lunch buffet serves japanese sushi etc which we think don't really suit us, so we went over to the other place to take a look what they offers. there's this dim sum buffet at $28++ each, but we didn't eat it though we have the card to enjoy 50% off. we went to kopitiam at Raffles city and finally settle there cos we were too hungry. we order curry chicken and the chicken with black sauce (i don't remember the name). they're both nice and REALLY BIG PORTION! i think can 3 people eat lah! and our hunger pangs were over and we forced ourselves to finish up the food!HAHA. guess i ate around 10 pieces of chicken or even more lah! But after clearing the chicken, i suddenly don't feel the full-ness lah! HAHA. and we carried on with the durian puddin which tastes great!(: oh ya, their service is great too(:

went over to marina square to shop but there's like nothing much to shop. so we treated it as excising our legs ): headed to bugis for more shopping(: er jie bought shoes for me! Mitju really have quite many nice shoes lah! initlally my sister wanted to buy this design for me,but the largest size (40) is damn small! even my sister with usual size of 35 or 36 must wear size 38 for that design! and since they like the design too and i cant wear, she bought it for herself.HAHA. then we went bugis street. bought a top only cos we didn't carry much cash.HAHA. then meet up parents for dinner at this place flooded with people. dont ask me where cos i dont know too. but it's call tian wai tian chao zhou don't know what. not bad (:

went white sand with my third sister. then we headed loyang point to look at some stuff before we head to city plaza. bought tops at city plaza! there are quite some good lobangs but you must really go find one lah! saw one top damn cute/unique but it's selling at price of $99! that's too much for a top lah!):

okay,that's all! hope i'll enjoy my last week in the company!! (:

LOVES,bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment