Friday, July 17, 2009

I miss school days BUT I'm not longing forward for a totally different life ahead. i have to admit I'm someone who keep looking back instead of ahead! how can half a year pass so fast?! come to think of it, i didn't really do much. oh well, i can say I'm happy with my life now. though there's NO STUDIES,working isn't that stress cos I'm just a temporary staff and I'm not earning money as a living. how great would it be if this kind of lifestyle can last!(: i must be dreaming..

Finally met up with pamela zy hl and yt (: we had a simple dinner at yew tee foodcourt and nice chatting at Mac! saw quite a few familiar faces like Aaron teo and Li zhenying! HAHA. hope pam will become a bookworm! or maybe she's one already!HAHA(: oh, i didn't read for months! D':

P.S.:let it grow let it grow let it FASTER grow! i miss my longer hair,seriously!

LOVES,BEAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment