Saturday, July 04, 2009

Hello Human.

im 19years and 8days old. HAHA. Ate dinner buffet at Holiday Inn Atrium on 27th (: the buffet not bad lah. anyway, thanks to all those wished me and my beloved friends-zhenying huiling xiaoqing yanting pamela and changsheng! (: not forgetting my family(: mum bought me a Seiko watch and even gave me angbao!HAHA(:

i'm still working at Tuas that company. aren't you surprised? this is a job i worked the longest so far!HAHA(: and i still don't know when's my last day. the admin manager said they wouldn't need me till end of juy since the new admin girl come already and perhaps i only need 1 or 2weeks more. the admin manager even suggested me to work till end of june, but it's too late.HAHA. i keep emphasizing that they MUST give me 1 week notice since they've promised. But now, my account colleague says they may need me to work longer cos account need me. HAHA. actually is just those filling lah. sounds easy but is damn test your patience level. the invoices are march till june. i have to punch holes,arrange by month,then arrange by work order then write down the invoice number (since the work order is not the same as invoice no)then arrange according to the invoice number. okay,so far i spent 2days doing that! i sounds so inefficient sia, but i tried to do it quickly already. and i have admin stuff to do too! so monday i'll have to put into the file!but that's a even more tiring task cos need to remove 2 staples then slot in the invoice and staple back! so waste the staple can! okay, so i shall wait for them to tell me when's my last week..

Life seems to be quite busy, like quite many stuff on hands. i have not even touch on my After Camp Project! i was very not happy with the job allocation! i was tasked 5 jobs while others only have 1 or 2. oh well, they may think i'm not studying so im free la. BUT they're so damn wrong. im so unwilling to work for the project man, but the task im given are the first few steps for the event. HAIX!

thanks bhl for accompanying on wednesday! (: i did hair modelling and was paid 50bucks just sitting there for her to cut for an hours plus.HAHA. so im SHORT HAIR now! i seriously prefer my longer hair. nevermind, my hair is not that short, it will grow! (: ate japanese food with bhl as lunch at take. NOT THAT NICE cos it's not hot and it's too salty! then we went fareast to get to red shoes (: then we were sianx and tired so we went to have high tea at ding tai feng!HAHA(: Then before we head home, we ate mac fries.OMG, we spent $20 over on food lah! BUT ding tai feng is nice right bhl?(:

okay that's all people. half a year gone. WHY TIME PASS SO FAST? i don't want to go study! somemore is a stranger place with all the stranger surrounding me. just imaging makes me feel so sick. i don't mind honeymoon-ing with pam for the last 2 years especially she's the only closer person i can stick with. i was so dependent on her. we did almost everything together in JC and now, im left alone. PAMELA,WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME LAH! haha.

bye.

P.S. can i don't work on monday? my admin colleague not coming. i've to do those ailen stuff which i didn't touch on for a month):

No comments:

Post a Comment