Friday, June 26, 2009

Hello People ( i shall use people instead of human. HAHA)!

This shall be my last post before i'm NINEteen(:

Heard this from someone (If i didn't remember the someone is bay bao bao,HAHA) that one should thank their mother when their birthday arrives. Yes i agree, because they suffer 9 months and most probably they had a hard time giving birth to us. Without our mother, we wouldn't be here. But, i find it weird to thank my mum when it's my birthday.HAHA. (:

Anyway, had an early celebration with my besties on Wednesday!(: We went bugis to shop a bit and makaned at a vegetarian restaurant and took many photos! :D THANKS besties for squeezing out your precious time to prepare the card for me. I know how hard to arrange the time etc since everyone of us are damn busy. It's great having you people around. I don't have much friends, and you people each play an important part of my life. Hope we'll remain as close as now though we're going to different route in our life.

that's all,im too tired to blog le. SLEEPING TIME!

Loves, bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment