Monday, June 08, 2009

Hello human, just here for a short post(:

i saw someone who i didn't meet for years. and i saw her in the company i'm working in. HOW SMALL IS SINGAPORE!!! (: anyway, the she i'm refering is MDM NG! okay, not all of you know who is she but my fellow friends from SJAB will know! i was surprised that she's working in CP (sister company of the company which i'm working in). and she's there to help the angmor with something (if im not wrong). so i was like calling out for her "MDM NG?!?!!!!!" then she was like "A, what are you doing here?attachment ar?" HAHA. didn't talk to her since she's busy with the angmor and im busy with my work.

Work is busy. thanks to the xiao lao ban,we've to rush the thing for him. my poor colleague have to work overtime in order to finish it. and i didn't work overtime since i'm not being asked to stay over 5.30pm. And of course they will not ask me to do that cos they wouldn't want to pay me OT etc. (my colleague didn't earn any OT pay!D': ) what a sleepy day today!

anyway,read some parts about sociology and i starts to worry. it's seems like PW-research and presentation. i seriously hate these. and with my lousy english,i hope i can endure through the course and hopefully enjoy and like the course!

okay,it's not even 11pm but i guess i'm going sleep soon!

Take care,lOVES
BEAN.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment