Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hello human. (:

here to talk a bit about the camp i went last week (though i've already mention it in previous posts). we had our first lunch in a special way. you have to find a partner. one of us is being blind-folded while the other's hand is being tied with a string. so the blindfolded have to feed her/his partner. it was tiring BUT at least we get to try eating/feeding without the ability to see. i couldn't find the chicken egg or egg or vegetable. all i did was take whatever in front of me and put into my sister's mouth.HAHA. and i guess it's pretty hard to eat the chicken wing without looking at it.. okay, maybe in the next post i'll say about camp thing again. but please don't blame me cos there's always something that i missed out and remember it suddenly.

Till now i still don't know when will be my last day of work. the new admin girl should start working this week, but we still didn't see her. think she's coming over next week. my colleague asked my admin manager to let me work till end of july since it will be quite hard for me to find a one month temp job!  so nice of them, but i don't think they'll let me stay there so long. i don't mind working till end of july so i can earn more money though i'm getting a bit sianx for this job. HAHA. so my colleague asked me not to ask the manager when is my last day again since if she don't need me to work, she'll tell me (i told them to give me one week notice).

Oh ya, the small boss treated us sakae sushi yesterday! taste great especially it's FREE!!(: but one of my colleague was being sacked due to complaints received about him. 

Outing with my friends tomorrow after work! hope we wouldn't be too tired (:

LOVES, bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment