Sunday, August 04, 2013

Review: Hada Labo 3-in-1 Perfect Gel

Sponsored Review

Hello Humans,

Guess what I received last week? (:


TATAH~ IT’S HADA LABO!


HAHA, please don't be too surprised cos I actually signed up for doing a review for them since they were asking for interested parties on their Facebook. What made me to go for this: 
1) I was having some luck (I just got myself a pair of free tickets to Wilber Pan’s concert on that day); 
2) New experience (Finally blogging about something different! Wonder if my review is a truthful review since I may have to account to them as the product was given to me FREE but you'll know later.) :P
3) Free product!! (HAHA. Okay I know I’m very cheapo but who doesn’t like free stuff?! Maybe you’re not one of them but I’m certainly one of them!:P ); 
4) Finally get my hands on Hada Labo product! (I've been wanted to try but I've yet to try. So it was a great opportunity to be seized right?!)


Hello Hada Labo!! I've been anticipating for its arrival cos I only accepted the invitation just a few hours before the dateline and I'm worried that they did not receive my reply. I was so panicked that I decided to email the contact person that I've yet to receive the product! And the next moment my sis passed it to me saying my brother signed it on behalf of me! -.- So paiseh to give false alarm but never mind huh!I was too excited cos I’ve not tried this before and I have no idea what kind of product they actually want me to review on.


I didn't really wanna open it up cos it's so wrapped until so pretty! Here's a photo with my stupid face. HA.


What appeared before me first was this cute panda eye mask! Seriously my first thought was "huh, why do I need this mask when I'm not travelling?!" But oh well, it was so cute that I refused to lend it to my sis for her Australia trip! X: I MUST BE THE FIRST USER! HAHA! Oh a bad news to all panda lovers, sorry that this cute panda eye mask is not for sale! WHEE I'm so lucky to have one! Thanks Hada Labo and EK Media huh! :)

Okay I'm getting off track, back to topic on eye mask! To my surprise, wearing eye mask when you're on bed is actually quite good!

Benefits of eye mask:
1) Cover direct light on the eye, remove interference for comfortable and cozy environment to rest and sleep.
2) Suitable for use in rest on night-time sleep or cure for insomnia or during office noontime rest.
3) Improve eye circulation, removal and relieves eye strain and fatigue, restore ciliary muscle flexibility, reduce eye congestion, suppress weak eyesight and improving eyesight.
4) Remove eye bag and prevent black rim of eyes!
* NOTE: Don't wear it too tight or too loose (BLOOD CIRCULATION!) and remember to wash it frequently unless you wanna to have some pimples around your eye around. HAHA.

I’ve tried wearing it for a few nights but they were failed attempts. X: I only fell asleep after removing them. Paiseh, I guess it’s just me not getting used to having something on my eyes. X: Perhaps I will try it again and again cos my dark circles are getting darker and bigger! ): But if it hinders my sleep then I'll just do away with it and let my Pinky Blossom (i.e. my soft toy rabbit lol) have it for the time being until I'm good with it.


Oops, I just realized I'm being naggy again. Actually the eye mask is just a supporting figure in this post! HAHA. Here's the main lead- Hada Labo 3 in 1 Perfect Gel! It's a full size product instead of sample size! So generous of them huh? Okay I'm being mountain tortoise again. So what exactly are the 3 items that combined into this Perfect gel? Essence + Sleeping Mask + Moisturizer= 1 Perfect Gel (everything at once) ! This means that you're saving a lot of space, time and of course money! (: 


What can this little bottle of gel do? It can do a lot since it contains what we/our skin needs- Collagen, 3 types of Hyaluronic Acid (Nano-Hyaluronic Acid, Super Hyaluronic Acid and Hyaluronic Acid) and Ceramide! Definitely great for hydration and anti-ageing purposes!!! 

The label gave a good summary of the functions of the ingredient but if you're interested to read more, here it is:
1. Hyaluronic Acid: It is able to hold 6 litres of water per gram, providing intense moisture to the skin when applied.
2. Super Hyaluronic Acid: It is able to hold 2 times as much water than Hyaluronic Acid per gram, providing maximum moisturization.
3. Nano Hyaluronic Acid: It is able to penetrate deep into the skin, providing long lasting and deep moisture to the skin.
4. Collagen: The skin starts to age with wrinkles, enlarged pores and poor skin clarity when the body's collagen levels decline. Hence, collagen helps to provide firm, elastic and wrinkle-free skin.
5. Ceramide: It helps to hold and repair the surface skin cells together for a healthy, smooth skin.


In case you're wondering what the ingredients are, check this out! It may help you one way or another to decide whether you should give this product a try or whether it is suitable for your skin! Do take note that Hada Labo 3-in-1 Perfect Gel is exclusively available at all Watsons outlets in Singapore at the price of $35.90



Just a little confession, I was a bit confused on how to use this product. Cos it might be weird to use them all at once. I mean combining sleeping mask with essence and moisturizer?! So I can do away my essence and moisturizer with this product? YES YOU CAN! But for now I'm using it as a sleeping mask only since I just started using my essence and moisturizer! HAHA. And the other confession is that I thought it's a sleeping mask since I need to remove it using toner before putting make-up X: Okay, IT IS 3-IN-1.

Having sensitive plus combination skin can be quite troublesome. But unlike some brands, this Perfect Gel does not give any trigger/sensation upon application! It's really light, leaving me with hydrated skin and comfortable feeling even for the first try! You don't need a lot, just a slighter bigger pea-sized should be sufficient for the whole face. Spread it evenly on your whole face, massage it well so that the gel will be absorbed. My face became shiny after that but never mind huh, at least it's like shining healthily! 

I've tried 4 times so far, probably like twice a week but there isn't much result yet. It must be because I've not been feeding myself with enough water recently so my skin is kind of dry and even the skin at the side of my lip are like flaking. ): BUT BUT BUT, the flakes were gone after application of the gel. I'm not bluffing okay. At least the whole of next day my skin feels hydrated and no flaking skin! So yes, I believe long term usage will yield better result! Have been hearing good reviews on how Hada Labo products are great for hydration and I've experienced it! But to give a more convincing verdict I think I have to try it over a longer period. But at least the first few tries were good! (: And what's so good about this product is that they don't add in any fragrance, colouring and alcohol! Phew, label it "safe to use" for me. HAHA.


Time to go off, wash up and apply this perfect gel before getting into my bed! Thanks for giving me this opportunity, Hada Labo and EK Media:D

Hopefully my first review doesn't sounds too naggy/boring/wordy/irritating/unconvincing! HAHAHHA.

Check out more on Hada Labo products, news and updates via their facebook and website! (:

Lots of love,
bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment