Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Botanical Garden

Hello Humans,

How long have you not been to Singapore Botanical Garden? I have been wanted to visit the place ever since I went there with Shan on a rainy day for a photography workshop organized by i-weekly. However, 2 attempts to go there wasn't a success but this time round I finally make it! In fact the weather was far too good with super scorching sun. It seems to be the case whenever I'm out with my mum. HAHA. And aunt and grandpa joined us for this trip too. 

Nature's work really makes one feel so happy and relax! Here are some photos that I think they are beautiful, and noting that S3 was used for taking these photos, the quality and resolution should be considered as not bad already! Personally I think that Botanical Garden can be a good place for photoshoot, given the right weather condition. (: And I can't wait to visit the pretty place again since we didn't get to explore much of the area due to the hot weather and we were all too tired. I wanna go to the swan lake! HAHA. Okay, that's all. Hope you'll enjoy the photos (note: no filter)! 





 this is call 石树. I thought is fake one initially X:





So our date ends off with Starbucks 1-for-1 before I headed off for my driving lesson.

Loves,
Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment