Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Grad Photo Shoot at Serangoon Broadway Studio

Hello Humans,


It is finally my turn to graduate from University, probably the final stage of my education phase in my life. 4 years ago I set my foot into Serangoon Broadway Studio for family portrait after my elder sisters' graduated and how can 4 years pass so fast?! This is Shan who graduated a few years back but who has yet to use the package that she bought from the studio. So sweet of her to "wait" for me huh! :D


Mum trying to take a photo of me. Okay, I asked her to help me take actually, but all of them turned out to be blurry ): Wearing second sis's shirt, my BKK $6 black skirt and Payless $15 shoes. :)

My mum says everytime she sees me wear until like that she will laugh, cos she will think of 祝英台(acted by莫小玲) years back in the Channel 8 comedy show. Seriously, do it look like her?! 

Free make-up done by the make-up artist in the studio since the package includes it. My mum had a nice chat with the make-up artist, talking about Malaysia stuff. lol.

Both with make-up on! I'm thinking which shirt should I wear for convocation leh?! The bright blue that Shan is wearing or should I wear the light blue one?

Geared up with our gowns and ready for photo shoot!



The photographer and his assistance didn't really look and sound friendly. For our package we took 4 photos each. Though I'm kind of worry that the photos will turn out not nice or me not as pretty but I can't wait to see the photos (they will only be ready for viewing and selection by 26th)! Anyway cos Shan already have package with them so I can just tag along hers. She paid $100 deposit to secure a package and if $160 is spent, there's a discount of $50! We probably just need 8R photo ($115 each) so we got that discount and so it's $90 per pax for the photo that comes with frame and all. 

3 more days to convocation, the day that I have been waiting for since my education started more than 16 years ago.

Loves,
Bean


No comments:

Post a Comment