Friday, July 12, 2013

Beware of me driving around Bukit Batok Area!

Hello Humans,

I am working towards the goal that I've set just a year back- to get a driving lesson. Basically theory lessons and tests were taken earlier this year and practical lessons just started recently in late June since the vacancies of the slot run much faster than what we expected. Yes "we" cos my sister is learning driving too! HAHA.

So...

Driving was kinda scary.

25 lessons sounds scary too. I'm more than 1/5 through my practical lessons but I'm still kinda get freaked out during driving lessons. HAHA. 25 lessons is just an average figure and it all depends on how fast or slow I'm learning. Given the choice of enrolling into school or being a private, I think school still suits me better for the benefit of all humam and myself. lol. 

Trying to have an intense schedule for practical lessons so that it can be cleared faster and better prepare myself mentally cos hopefully I wouldn't forget stuff that fast or be that afraid. And of course, since I'm not working I might as do something meaningful right! Having 2 or 3 lessons per week now and if I'm sot enough I might change it to 3 to 4 lessons per week, but highly unlikely for the time being.

So I just had my 6th practical lesson today and it was my second day on public road. 

IT WAS SCARY. haha, sounds like everything is scary.

But anyway, I'm on road now. So people, please beware of me as my driving skill is very cui. As a L-plate driver I can feel all the stress and inconvenience brought by all road users. If you wanna jaywalk, please do it safely. Please don't walk slowly like the road is your ahgong's especially when there's car approaching. And please don't appear out of the blue like magic. 

Anyway, I seriously hope I'll be ready for the practical test with 20 practical lessons, or the most 25 lessons cos each lesson ain't cheap!

Gonna overcome some fear in me, hopefully soon. 

Loves,
Bean.


No comments:

Post a Comment