Sunday, August 26, 2012

Week 2 of year 4

Hello Humans,

My hobby is really nuahing and collecting dust.

I just started searching for something related to my FYP topic though I'm still not sure if I'm going really do on it. It's not going to be easy finding subjects and... Basically I just thought of the main topic, which is health, and a sub-topic without really knowing what I really want to do with it. Please don't ask me yet, cos I'm still searching for an answer myself. (:

Week 2 of study has ended. HS222 lecture was as boring as usual. X: I think prof tried too hard to interact with students or get students to interact among themselves. I was just happily living in my own world cos I doesn't feel like involve or simply I don't have people to interact with. It's okay to be alone and I'm fine being alone, but his lecture was quite boring till the extend that time pass damn slowly! ): Hopes it will get better and he'll just resume to his "talk-to-himself" mode. Oh and one more thing, his readings are thick and lecture slides are wordy ): I WILL SURVIVE.

Oh ya, I wanted to mention this, on how a year 2 can make such a comment and I find it very -.- This year 2 guy mentioned in HS222 lecture that if a society needs to eliminate parts of the population, it is common sense that we SHOULD eliminate (killing them off) the poor. He then went on to make his stand (which I don't really what he said cos I was too -.- at his first statement). A year 4 guy then debated that it's a senseless remark and blah blah blah. Of course I agree with the year 4 guy cos you can't just eliminate the poor just because they are poor! And the year 2 guy was very firm with his stand and the 2 guys got quite worked out that prof have to say it was just a "for example" question.lol. Hello, you are year 2 (and I suppose that he's at least 21 or 22 years old) but you're making such an ignorance statement. *shake head*. I am glad that this year 2 guy is not in my tutorial group, if not I'll vomit blood.

oh by the way, I don't have to do HS222 presentation alone! Will be doing it will Hui Wen since her friend dropping the course. She's the only one that I "know" and since she initiated to do the presentation together then okay lo! HAHA. But we have yet to inform the tutor so... we'll see how.

HS318 was kinda okay. Saw familiar faces (e.g. Si Hui!) during tutorial and again year 4 makes up the majority. It was year 1 sem 2 when I took HS219 together with Si Hui and Val! (: Tutor, Jamie, is a guy and he's rather soft-spoken. He seems to be okay though he can really keep questioning (e.g. when one student answered his question he then ask her why again).

It will be a good semester, I hope.

Loves,
bean.



No comments:

Post a Comment