Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I'm home(:

Hello Humans,

I am back home after travelling 7 countries!

Sorry for not updating my blog at all for the past 3 months. Thanks to the unstable internet connection and all. I'm back, safe and sound. (: 

Thanks for everything and everyone that make this a memorable trip. Every single kind soul who helped me one way or another, friends that I made through Europe trip (okay I know I'm pretty anti-social and hence not many new friends. ) and of course existing friend like NPM and my sister shan. Thank you very much. (:

It was definitely a good experience, a good chance to break away from Singapore, maybe to know myself better, to appreciate things and people around me better etc. Nothing beats home, i guess so after being away for 3 months, though I have to admit that I'll miss lots of stuff in Europe.

Perhaps I'll update on my trip soon, but maybe not that soon since school is starting and I'm officially a final year student- I have to start working on my FYP proposal soon since dateline is 3rd September, wish me goodluck.

Anyway, I've been aimless of what lies ahead in the future, but nevertheless I thought of short term goal for a year, at least there's something for me to work on, beside academic thingy, not that bad huh. And my aims is to get a driving license and learn how to play ukulele! I know it's kinda random but hmmm, they just came to my mind and I thought maybe I should go ahead. Perhaps I'll start reading the driving book once I'm more or less settled down with my FYP. As for why ukulele... Well, I've always wanted to learn to play an instrument but unfortunately I only know how to play recorder which I believe most of us know how to. Piano and violin would be too expensive and hard to learn at my age and hence, this cute, inexpensive and seems to be much easier to learn instrument came to my mind! I hope I'll really get to learn to play it, not just hoping or dreaming. I even taught of a name of my future ukulele and that's lele! HAHAHA :D yes, we'll see if lele will ever exist in my life. Oh ya, and maybe to engage in some volunteer work or something similar.

Tomorrow shall be the first time I'm going out in Singapore after 3 months. I believe nothing much have changed. Home is still the best. People, meet up with me soon, especially my dearest friends.

Loves,
BinBin.